Search Site
Tag Archive
Plea Bargain
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1

Can I Get My Charges Reduced?

Can I Get My Charges Reduced? Some defendants and their attorneys attempt to get the charges against them reduced. One way of doing this is called a “plea bargain.” A plea bargain is an agreement between the prosecution and the defense, where each side gives something up and each side receives something in return. For Read More

Read More
1 - 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Fort Wayne Office
    1519 Spy Run Ave.
    Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805
    Phone: 260-437-0197
    Fax: 260-745-4703